30-DAY "STORY" CHALLENGE
Perfect Past Tenses
Master Spanish past tenses in the next 30 days with our fluency-boosting October challenge!
Start Date: 1 July
If you struggle with past tenses in Spanish, then I’ve got news for you…
You’re not alone!
In fact, Spanish learners from Tijuana to Timbuktu have a hard time learning to use the past tense the right way in Spanish:
- Memorising verb conjugations in four different tenses
- Remembering the irregular forms of difficult verbs
- And choosing which of past tense to use in different situations
And doing all of that while face-to-face with a native Spanish speaker!
- he comido
- había comido
It’s enough to make you want to throw in the towel!
Well, not so fast...
Help is at hand!
I’ve created a unique 30-day challenge, "Perfect Past Tenses", that will help you learn and internalise the Spanish past tenses, so you can speak clearly and accurately about events in the past...
And enjoy speaking Spanish again!
Introducing the July Challenge:
"Perfect Past Tenses"
Here’s how the challenge works.
The challenge is based on an exciting story in Spanish that develops over the 30 days of the challenge.
We’ve created the story to be jam-packed with the 150 most common Spanish verbs in all four past tenses.
Every day, you’ll receive one new chapter of the story, along with short video lessons and simple exercises to help you understand the past tenses that you find in the story.
It'll take you about 15 minutes each day.
All you have to do is show up every day…
Over the course of the month, the daily immersion will help you absorb the past tenses naturally, until they just “sound right” to you.
You’ll be able to speak Spanish in the past tense more freely and fluently, because the past tenses and verb conjugations you need will already be where you need them - on the tip of your tongue!
Here's What's Included...
The concept is beautifully simple!
Every day, for 30 days, you’ll get:
- One 300-word chapter of our Spanish story (jam-packed with past tenses)
- The written story plus audio book (so you can read or listen...wherever you are!)
- A short 5-minute video lesson with our instructor, Alba. (She’ll explain the usage of the past tenses in the story)
- A short daily practice exercise (to help you remember what you’ve learned)
- Discussion with dozens of fellow challengers in our interactive Facebook group (so you can discuss the story and get answers to questions).
We’ve carefully structured the entire 30 days, so all you have to do is turn up and get stuck in!
Ready to get started?
If you'd like to join us on the challenge, then here's the key info you need:
- Start date: 1st July
- Daily time required: 15 minutes
- Total commitment: 30 days
The investment in the challenge is only $97 - the same as just a couple of lessons with a professional teacher.
Everything you need is included - all materials (written and audio), all video lessons and activities, plus the exciting community for discussion on the story and the grammar.
Click the "enrol" button to sign up now.
(You'll find the first lesson ready and waiting for you in the member area... just to whet your appetite!)