If you struggle with the declension in German, then I’ve got news for you…
You’re not alone!
In fact, German learners from Vienna to Berlin have a hard time learning to decline articles and adjectives correctly.
Declensions are confusing in German because there are so many and it’s often impossible to remember...
- Which of the four German cases you need
- Whether the word you’ve declined is masculine, feminine or neuter?
- Which prepositions trigger which cases
- The type of article which precedes an adjective or noun
- … and which declensions are exceptions to the usual rules!
Trying to hold all the rules and declension tables in your head can feel like mission impossible...
Let alone choosing the correct one to use while face-to-face with a native German speaker!
But it’s not just choosing between the different cases that drives German learners crazy…
It's all the vague terminology — "weak declension, strong declension, mixed declension”...
- Why is it “das schöne Sofa” but “ein schönes Sofa”?
- And then you also have “schönes Sofa!"
And what on earth is the difference anyway?
Worst of all… get it wrong and you risk changing the meaning of your sentence altogether!
It’s enough to make you want to throw in the towel!
But fear not…
Declension doesn’t have to be so confusing
And it doesn’t have to mean memorising charts.
In fact, it can be downright simple with the right approach.
And that’s why I’ve created this unique 30-Day Challenge - “Declension Demystified”.
This challenge will help you master intermediate level German declension in just 30 days, so you can express yourself confidently and correctly in colourful, flowing German.
In this challenge, we’ll go beyond the basics of the cases and focus on the trickiest aspects of German declension - the ones that all too often hold students back from becoming truly confident, fluent German speakers.
By the end of this challenge, you’ll know exactly when you need to use each case and how to decline them correctly in any context, so you can avoid embarrassing grammar mistakes and enjoy speaking German again!
Introducing the December Challenge:
Here’s how the challenge works.
The challenge is based on an exciting original story in German that develops over the 30 days of the challenge.
This is a brand new story, written exclusively for this 30-Day Challenge.
We’ve created the story to be jam-packed with examples of German declensions used in ALL cases and in a variety of common situations.
You'll learn about adjective declension, which prepositions trigger which cases, how articles and adjectives work together in different cases... and much, much more!
Every day, you’ll receive one new chapter of the story, along with short video lessons and simple exercises to help you understand how German declension is used in the story.
It'll take you about 15 minutes each day.
All you have to do is show up every day…
Over the course of the month, the daily immersion will help you absorb declension naturally, until you "just know" instinctively when and how to use different declensions correctly.
You'll finally be able to express yourself confidently and correctly in German without making embarrassing beginner mistakes.
Here's What's Included...
The concept is beautifully simple!
Every day, for 30 days, you’ll get:
- One 250-word chapter of our German story (jam-packed examples of German declension in context)
- The written story plus audio book (so you can read or listen...wherever you are!)
- A short 5-minute video lesson with our instructor, Holger. (He’ll explain the declensions in the story)
- A short daily practice exercise (to help you remember what you’ve learned)
- Discussion with dozens of fellow challengers in our interactive Facebook group (so you can discuss the story and get answers to questions).
We’ve carefully structured the entire 30 days, so all you have to do is turn up and get stuck in!
Ready to get started?
If you'd like to join us on the challenge, then here's the key info you need:
- Start date: December 1st
- Daily time required: 15 minutes
- Total commitment: 30 days
The investment in the challenge is only $97 - the same as just a couple of lessons with a professional teacher.
Everything you need is included - all materials (written and audio), all video lessons and activities, plus the exciting community for discussion on the story and the declensions.
Click the "enrol" button to sign up now.
(You'll find the first lesson ready and waiting for you in the member area... just to whet your appetite!)